Thursday 27 October 2011

Happy Hump Day*

Naturally, the girls and I started a Wednesday (hump day) tradition of going out to dinner. This is our third week doing this so it's a habit now (you need to do something three times in a row for it to become a habit - that's what they say anyways). Our first week was Friends Restaurant, last week was Cantina's for Mexican food, and this week we went to Ko Ko Ro, a Japanese Restaurant for sushi! 

At Ko Ko Ro restaurant after we finished our meal - no judging the amount of plate*

We decided to spice things up a bit this week and went to Toto's for dessert. This might have been the best gelato I have had in my life - and I've been to Italy! I went for the double chocolate (melty awesome goodness mixed with a chocolate cake) and longan fruit flavour (a popular fruit here in Cambodia that is delicious!!!!) 

At Toto loving our lives and eating amazing gelato*

Needless to say, life is pretty great here!

No comments:

Post a Comment