Wednesday 16 November 2011

All good things must come to an end*

My roommates of two months, Kim and Lauren, have left for Malaysia. They are great girls who I got along with very well. I was so lucky and grateful to have had such awesome and kind people as roommates. We went out together, stayed in together, had countless laughs, exciting adventures, mistakes/learning experiences and took heaps of pictures along the way. I miss them!!!

Doing a freeze-frame-high-five. No big deal but we are kind of a big deal*

It all started two months ago when we spent our first day in Cambodia together.

It wasn't long before we recruited a fourth Canadian and ultimately became known as "the Canadians"

We got along well for quite a few reasons, but one reason in particular might have been because we all had very similar "social" habits.

We did some freeze-frame-high-fiving at a few bars...

Had some jagerbombs...

Taught everyone how to play flip cup...

And wrote some things on some walls!

We knew how to have fun, but we also had many great nights hanging out in our room chatting, watching Disney movies or "How I Met Your Mother". Oh, and this is our pet gecko, George. He lives in our bathroom, protects us from the mosquito's and greets us with a squeak every morning.


I will miss them very  much but will hopefully be crossing paths with them again in Vietnam in a few weeks!!!! I wonder if we can fit 4 on a moto or 9 in a Tuk Tuk in Vietnam as well?!?!?!

After they left, I did some re-arranging of the beds. I would rather have my roommates back, but in the meantime my comfy sleeping arrangement will do.


I also got HOT WATER IN MY SHOWER!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment